Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TEFL Guide To Teaching With SKYPE

I found this article on the web during my search of materials for task 2 - literature review. I found it is an interesting article as I am Skype user. As a user of Yahoo Messenger and also Skype, I believed that Skype is much better and more realiable compared to Yahoo Messanger.

In my opinion, voice call and video call using Skype is much better as the sound quality and the video quality are good and clearer. I also believed that Skype more user friendly. however for this point, I am more comfortable using Skype version 4.2 rather then the newer version, Skype 5.0.

So, my suggestions are to all my dear TESLians, lets enjoy using Skype. Skype is the nee tomorrow & YM is so yesterday~~

Here are the link of the article~~ TEFL/TESL Guide To Teaching With Skype

No comments:

Post a Comment